What is Scrip?
Scrip is a program that lets you donate to your Arcadia school through your usual purchases – it costs you nothing extra. You purchase the gift cards for the face value shown on the card and your school, or group (e.g. Music Club if you buy Scrip from them), earns money in the form of a rebate.
Today over 500 merchants participate in Scrip programs in some form or another. To see a list of cards we sell click on the Scrip Order Form (Holiday-2017).
How can I buy SCRIP?
- Contact the AEF Scrip volunteer at your school.
- Download the Scrip Order Form (Holiday-2017) and mail to AEF, P.O. Box 660009, Arcadia, CA 91066-0009, please include a check (payable to AEF) for payment and your Scrip will be mailed to you.
- Join the Scrip Club to receive your Scrip in the mail every month. Mail your completed form to:
Arcadia Educational Foundation ~ P.O. Box 660009 Arcadia, CA 91066
Contact Paula at 626-821-6606 or at scrip@ArcadiaEdFoundation.org if you have any questions.
Arcadia Educational Foundation and Benefit-Mobile
an Easy Fund-Raising Solution!
Benefit is a free iPhone and Android app that allows you to purchase Scrip Gift Cards from your phone and then pay for your purchases through the app. After purchasing your gift card, use the Benefit app to pay, either online or at a store location. A portion of your purchase goes directly back to your school.
Let’s get started!
- visit www.benefit-mobile.com for more information and to download the app
- create your account
- select NON PROFITS and then search for Arcadia Educational Foundation
- select your favorite AUSD school or AHS group
- Once your checking account or credit card has been linked in the app, you’re ready to shop.
Please share this with family and friends to earn more for your school.
Register your Ralph’s card to have your purchases give back to your school:
For step-by-step instructions follow the steps below.
- Go to www.ralphs.com, click on Services
- Click on Community Contributions
- Click on ‘For participant questions, click here’